Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Homeschool teacher in-service

I've been desperately needing some planning/prep time for our school stuff, and we've got several things going on this week that will disrupt school time a bit anyway, so we're taking it easy for the week (although we'll still be getting a few things done, like our snake lapbook--or we'll NEVER finish it!!) while I work on getting organized and do both short- and long-term planning. So many ideas swirling in my head . . . we'll see how many of them ever make it into what we actually do! In the meantime, I'm hoping to post some pictures of some of the things we've been doing lately, including some Story of the World (SOTW) projects that Connor has done and a lapbook I recently finished with Brennan. Off to be productive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment